Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ennichisai 2013 Day 1!! Report and My First Cosplay

Posted by Ayni Tera at 4:03 AM
Hello guys! it's been a while since my last post, i have so many post on draft but i'm too lazy to complete it down hehe Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

Ennichisai is the event which held in Indonesia's capital city, Jakarta. Ennichisai itself was held in an area called little Tokyo, Melawai street exactly, since most japanese people loves to gather there. because Indonesian people anthusiast for Japanese culture grew bigger, so they held this event to introduce Japanese traditional and Pop culture. For example, there is a lot of competition like cosplay, karaoke, etc. The stalls also full of Japanese products! from figure, food to yukata. I thought day one will be deserted rather than the last day which is the peak of the event. But, i was wrong in fact it was flooding with people! really insane! Warning: this post is bandwith killer!!


Credited to Massela Intianto
Personally i don't have much picture that represent the crowd, because i'm cosplay. yep, many people also took advantage of this event to cosplay. At first i didn't even think that i will being captured by camera lol, and i don't expect that there is will be a lot of kameko or photographer there. I'm very happy that it didn't turn out bad as i expect, even i met new friend and some kameko give name card for the next photo session^^. It flattered me a lot, many people don't hesitate to ask a picture with me, from young people to parents with their child, and there is an SPG want to take picture of me, awww it's really sweet :""3. I make an appoinment with my friend so he can took picture of me on the event.

Credited to Massela Intianto
This event is being held thanks to Jakarta governor and the Japanese embassy. Many Japanese people also gather to this place, and take part on this event too. Japanese children take part on mikoshi parade and the adults take part on bon odori and perform some japanese traditional dance and song. I really enjoy this event because i can feel the vibe of summer matsuri.

Credited to Massela Intianto
It's super crowded!! the area is really small, and the mall near the street also full of people who wait or want to take shelter from the sun. I want to watch the fireworks but i can't because i have to go home before dawn :""3.

Ok, i will spam you with some photos of my cosplay, forgive me if i'm out of character or my makeup is failed > w <.



Preparation^^

Credited to Ervan.rvn

Credited to Massela Intianto

Credited to Massela Intianto

Credited to Massela Intianto

Credited to Ervan.rvn

Credited to Massela Intianto

Credited to Massela Intianto


And here some of my pictures which took by the visitor

Credited to Muhammad Bendafa

Credited to the owner took from their Instagram

Credited to the owner

The Parade at dawn credited to Massela Intianto
 Some people ask me why i don't bring my cosplay partner? because a lot of people who cosplaying this character bring their own partner, but i can't met my friend who cosplay as another character on this event ( ; w ; ). I felt really confused when i'm alone waiting my photographer friend, i was surrounded by kameko,  and i did the pose spontaniously since there is a lot people wait for me to take pictures with > w < and i really embarassed because i can't see the result. I hope i can improve my cosplay skills for the next event lol. Before i go home, i'm not forget to check the calligraphy stall and bring some goodies hehe^^ you can check it on my instagram Fuccuroya.


 Thanks a lot to people who contributed their picture to this post, i can express my gratitude more than this!

 Oh yeah, don't forget to check this awesome photographer! both are take awesome picture!

Massela Intianto

fb: http://www.facebook.com/massela.intianto

Ervan Rvn

fb: http://www.facebook.com/ervan.rvn

Ok, this is the end of my post, if you want to add some informations and want me to highlight your pictures on this post, please kindly contact me via email or comment! or if you want to add some informations or there is something wrong on my information, please let me know^^ thanks for reading, bye!!


2 comments:

Sakuranko said...

Oh really cute cosplay! And lovely pics!
Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
I hope your follow me back in Both!
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Ayni Tera said...

Thank you^^

thanks for the visits, follow back done! please check it out(^v^)

Post a Comment

 

Owl's House Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cute Pink Bow Tie Pointer